5/30/09

Fun Contest

Righty'o,Tomorrow I will Be having a competition at 20:00 Cho time ( 7:00 Uk ) It Will Start In The Academy Street , Vanilla Server,There I Will Play Sliders! If Someone Beats Me I Will Give Them Magic & Citizen Magic If Possible,I Will Play Mostly Every Body-Then We'll Move Too The Rope Street & Have Some Fun & Gifts (POSSIBLY BUT NOT CERTAIN)Then We'll Move Too 'Space Port Squair' And Have Some Fun There. Then Move Too SpaceQuay ! And Play That Game In There ( For Got What Its Called ) After That We'll Move To Cafe Street And Have A Dance Contest (Winner Gets A Prize Of Some Sort) Then We'll Have a Rest In The Cafe And Have A Drink :) Prizes Will Be Given Out All The Way Through This,Dnt Be Suprised If You Get A Prize !! :)
Be There ...

Where : Academy Street
When : Sunday (tomorrow)
Time : 20:00 Chotime
Host : Mee -Juicyqueen && My Other Account Itsjustjuicyx

1 comment:

Pendul1 said...

uuu!!!i can't wait!