6/7/09

My Dear Authors (LOL)

Ebtama, && Other Authors Of This Blog, I Would Like Too Meet You All (Even If You Are My Friend) Here Are The Details
Server; Mimo City
Where; Agents Underground
Time;18.00 chotime ( 7:00PM Uk Time)
When ; Tomorrow (monday !)

Erm I Will Just Run Things Over Withh You About This Blog And Will Add You As A Friend ( If your friend list is full,be prepared too delete some people,as every one working on this blog needs to be friends with other authors from this blog ) :)
If you cnt make it then please let me know, (Comment) Thnx :)

Lv Juicyqueen x

2 comments:

Pendul1 said...

i know i said i will take a break but i wanted to tell you just one thing..please do not add more authors,so they are:
ebtama
taylor
you
me
dylan
ice_dog
ok?
cuz they will be to many..yeah i said ill take a break but its kinda hard

love,
Pendul1

Pendul1 said...

i see cheweh is an author to
please
dont add anymore, i mean you can add now, but wen ill be back ill remove some:)