7/25/09

300th Post =)

Pendul1 - Im here too answer you're question ! hehe, Our one and only (it is actually one and the only one cause were only going too have 1 300 post hehe) Any wayy, Our one and only 300 post is about . . .

(drum roll)

Wait I Forgot - No Reallly I Forgot Lol ;) This May Take Some Time :P

Urmmm- I Actually can't remember so im going too talk about 'Trade And Gift'

So everyone keeps asking me, When is trade and gift coming back?' and I didn't really have a real answer. So I asked my friends and most people said 1st August and a few said 21st August :/

Idk but it is most proboly going too be coming back SOON :)

I really do hope it comes back for juniors cause Tina did me a big favor and unbanned my hacked account :) (again thnx tina) And it has lots of cloths - (the old ones that they don't sell any more :P ) Anyways so there is ur answerr :))

Juicyqueenn

1 comment:

Herbaliser said...

I really like your blog :)