7/19/09

New Email x

Hi Guys :) I now have a new email address, the one that i use for chobots n all (blogs) Is my personal one but now i have a chobot email.

juicyqueen-blog.hotmail.co.uk

Thanks ;) Also, with that email, you can send me pictures of anythink you want me too post on my blog and maybe a little text with it.(eg,ur wardrobe,pet(real life,or chobots)Maybe your house or a quote,) Maybe you want too write somethink about a good friend of yours,or a riddle,or joke,or maybe a poem. Any thing you want :) You can also give me some ideas on how too improve my blog, Or if you want me too advertise ur blog on mine (i only do this if that person advertises my blog on their blogg)And dont for get guys, I want you too start your message with 'Dear Juicyqueen' And finish with 'From (chobots name)' Okayyy :)) ThanksBye :)
From Juicyqueennnnn x

No comments: