7/17/09

Lots Of News & Contest Winners EXT !

Urmm Alot Too Talk About, I dont know what to start off with. Umm , ! Yess !
Nichos!!
Chobots is becoming more worse and worse eachday, More evil nichos are coming in and invading our chobots city, Turning our lovely nice chobots too bad chobots. Here are some bad examples;
Example 1: My good friend had too be reported by me as she was swearing!
Example 2: Some one was dating, Well I Say some one-I mean a few people were dating!
Example 3: Another Random Chobot Was Saying Bad Words & Spamming:O
Example 4: Some one used 'bad' words too me.
A couple more things were happening including Scamming (Asking for passwords), Spamming, Swearing,Cursing,Dating, !! Dosen't any one read the rules?
NO SCAMMING,NO SPAMMING,NO DATING,NO SWEARING/CURSING !!! :@
Any way lets move on too ...
em>Contest Situation
Well, Applepoppet098 (non-agent apple) Won my guess the chobots the answers were ;-
1st)Applepoppet123
2nd)Royaltapdancer
3rd)William
4th)Mousyblack

But she said these exact words
I know the exact answers,they're kinda simple to me any way,So if i win (most proboly) Then give it too the next person too answer correctly.Im just playing for fun ;D


So, Applepoppet098 didnt want too go on the prize list, so i will follow her orders and give it too the next correct person. Unfortunatly, No one else got it correct, So, Im giving the 'Winning honour' too Pendul1 as she was very close
So Pendul1 heres your 'Gift' and you will go on to the prize list.

Its not very good but its my first go :P

Well this took longer then i thought so i will have too post the rest tomorrow :) Its very late Byeee x

1 comment:

Pendul1 said...

whoa!
thx hehe:D

~Pendul1~