7/24/09

Hello Guys, I Went to the crazzzzy party last night, but I kept getting 'connection error' ):
Any when it rained - the rain fell so quickly that i couldn't click it :( Arggggg, But other then that the party was a blast !! Im very sorry too- I didn't get any pictures But thats okay 'cause most of you were there !!! Im sure were having another party today - I know we are !!

We're having a R A I N B O W party !! Wooo :P Its quite early :)) Below are the rules & every think you will need too know :)
Where : Cafee Street
Time : 10:00 Chotime
When : Today of corse !!
What : Rainbow partyHiki's Rules - You have too dress up in either ;-
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet

You're cloths and chobots colour have too be one of those colours and the same !!

I'm going Green !! What about you guys !! Comment and tell :)

(And don't forget MY party rules)

Juicyqueen - Over and out !!

No comments: